- Bread (preferably white, but you can use whole wheat brown bread if you prefer it)
- Vanilla Ice cream
- Oil (for frying)
- Take a slice of bread, place a scoop of ice cream in the centre.
- Then take another slice of bread and place it on top of the ice cream.
- Now take a round cutter or a round lid and cut out the ice cream bread sandwich.
- Heat the oil and then fry the ice cream sandwich in the hot oil.
- Remove when slightly brown.
This recipe is really easy and you can use some chocolate sauce as a topping. It also tastes like waffles and ice cream, but fried! and the best part? It only takes a few minutes to make!