This is not your everyday pie..its much more delicious!
- 1-2 bananas
- Condensed milk
- Nestle dessert cream
- Pie dough
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
- Place the condensed milk upside down in a pot and fill the pot with water until the tin is completely covered, boil it for 15- 20 minutes ( this will make it thick and caramalised)
- Start by peeling and slicing the bananas. Let the slices sit in cool water.
- Roll out your pie dough until about 2mm think. You can make it thinner or thicker if you like.
- Cut the pie dough into squares and place it in the oven.
- Remove the pie dough from the oven when light brown. Allow to cool.
- Once the pies have cooled down, take 1 teaspoon of the caramalised condensed milk and place it on each pie.
- Thereafter take a banana slice and place it on top of the caramalised pie.
- Top it off with a teaspoon (or less) of nestle dessert cream.
- Serve immediately.
You can add more or less of the caramalised condensed milk and nestle cream if you prefer.
I am a South African blogger. Through my blogs I wish to share my experiences as well as hope to make a change in someone's life.
I hope to help people who have gone through, or are going through, similar hardships as the ones I have unfortunately experienced.