An easy to make dessert!
Makes ± 3 dessert bowls.
- 1 avocado
- 4 tbsp sugar (depending on how sweet you want it, add more or less if you like)
- 2 – 3 cups milk (depending on consistency)
- 2 tbsp condensed milk (optional)
*tbsp – tablespoon
- Remove the pit and peel of the avocado and put the rest of it in a juice blender (we will not be needing the pit and peel)
- Add sugar and milk and blend until the mixture has a smooth texture.
- Add condensed milk for a little consistency, this is optional as condensed milk may cause the pudding to get sweeter, some people also get sore throats from having too much of it. If you add it, don’t add too much.
- Put it in the fridge until cool and serve.
This is the easiest dessert and can be made within minutes. Really good for last minute guests.